Commonly Used Terms
Bookjobs.com is sponsored by the Association of American Publishers, the National Trade Association for the U.S. book publishing industry.
Thank you for your interest in BookJobs.com! If you would like to create an account to post jobs and internships on our website free of charge, please send the following information to Mary Williams at email@example.com and she would be happy to assist you:
- Full name of person designated to be Site Administrator (person responsible for posting and deleting jobs and internships for your account):
- Company name:
- Fax (if available):
- Email address of Site Administrator:
- Mailing address:
- Company website (if available):
If you have any complications or would like to speak with someone directly, please call 212.255.1573 for assistance.
TO INQUIRE ABOUT COLLEGE OUTREACH
If you are an employee of a US-based educational institution and would be interested in the possibility of having an AAP representative speak to your college or university students about career opportunities in book publishing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Name of college or university:
- Location of college or university:
- Full name of contact person:
- Position or title:
- Email address:
- Phone number:
- Estimated number of interested students:
- Do you prefer a panel or solo presentation (or either is welcome):
- We are specifically interested in collaborating with affinity groups (i.e. Latino Students/African American/Asian Students networks, LGBTQ groups, etc.). Please list any affinity groups that we might partner with on this visit:
- Any additional information:
Keep in mind that our mission is to increase the diversity of the publishing industry, and we welcome the opportunity to speak to interested students in all majors and departments. While most of our College and University Outreach members are New York based and unable to travel for speaking engagements beyond their immediate area, we do occasionally offer webinar presentations and would be happy to discuss that option as well.